Σάββατο 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Vanilla Fudge - The Return (2002 VF Comeback)

The Return is the seventh album by the rock band Vanilla Fudge, it was released in 2002. It featured new versions of songs from throughout their career. It also features new covers of songs from 'N Sync: "Tearin' Up My Heart", Backstreet Boys: "I Want It That Way", Marvin Gaye: "Ain't That Peculiar", and a Fudge version of the Rod Stewart hit "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy", which Fudger Carmine Appice co-wrote with Stewart. The album also featured the return of Vince Martell and a new member: Bill Pascali.

Line-up / Musicians

- Carmine Appice / drums, vocals
- Tim Bogert / bass, vocals
- Vince Martell / guitar, vocals
- Bill Pascali / organ, vocals

Tracklist

  1. "Ain't That Peculiar"
  2. "You Keep Me Hangin' On"
  3. "Tearin' Up My Heart"
  4. "Shotgun"
  5. "People Get Ready"
  6. "Take Me For A Little While"
  7. "Good Good Livin'"
  8. "I Want It That Way"
  9. "Need Love"
  10. "She's Not There"
  11. "Season Of The Witch"
  12. "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanilla_Fudge_2001

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου